Rocket Salad with Parmesan, Pear and Lemon Dressing
Preparation Time: N/A
Cooking Time: N/A
- 2 bunches baby rocket, washed and large stems removed
- 1 firm Joséphine de Malines Pear, washed, cut into quarters, cored and sliced thinly
- 100 g parmesan, shaved 40 g shelled walnuts, lightly toasted
- 3 tbsp Bitton Lemon Dressing (or similar light salad dressing)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by David Bitton
Place all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Add the dressing, toss, season well and serve immediately with some crusty bread.