Roasted Beetroot, Radish and Pear Salad
Preparation Time: N/A
Cooking Time: N/A
- 1 bunch (500 g) baby beetroot, trimmed and halved
- 1⁄4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Red Anjou pears, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup baby cress leaves
- 150 g marinated feta
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Place the beetroot, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper on a baking tray and toss to combine.
Roast for 25–30 minutes or until tender.
Place in a bowl with the radish, pear, cress and feta and toss to combine.
Place the vinegar, remaining oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
Drizzle over the salad to serve.