Pears and sour cream in butternut cookies cases
Preparation Time: 10 mins
makes: 12 (Serves 6)
- 12 butternut snap cookies
- 20g butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 large pears, peeled, cored, diced
- 250ml sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place a butternut snap cookie over the top of 12 shallow patty pan moulds and place into oven. Bake for 2-3 minutes or until cookies are softened. Gently press into moulds and cool.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. When butter has melted, add brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Add pear and cook for 5 minutes or until caramelised and softened. Cool mixture.
- Spoon sour cream into cookie cases. Top with pears and serve immediately.